Pages

Friday, May 14, 2021

Our Fun PE Rotations



In Te Ngahere we have been doing PE rotations.

If you don’t know what I’m talking about I’m saying that we

are learning how to get good or learn how to play sports. 

When we went to learn different sports we went in house groups.

I am in Rimu and Rimu was practising netball I was so excited because I love playing netball. 

The most challenging thing was that we had to balance and when

I was balancing I thought I was going to fall.


Do you like Sports?

5 comments:

  1. Hi Tiiria, my name is Tiana and I am a year seven student in your class. I really like your blog post about P.E rotations because you have explained to me about what was challenging and what was easy. The other thing I like about your blog is that you mostly told me everything like what house group your first activity was and extra details. My house group is Karaka.
    What was your favourite part of P.E rotations?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tiiria it’s me Breeze, I wanted to comment on your blogpost to give you feedback and because I also like playing netball. It was nice to see that you enjoy playing netball. I enjoy playing netball too. I found the balancing part a challenge too because I am bad at balancing. Something you could improve on is including more about what we were learning. Keep up the good work. What’s your favourite position to play in netball?
    Ka Kite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like attack thank you for posting on my blog

      Delete
  3. Hi Tiiria it’s me Alana from your class. I like your post about the P.E rotations because you told me what was hard and you explained what you did very well. I also like playing netball. I also found it hard to balance too.
    Your question was do you like sports my answer is yes.
    Do you have any other favorite sports?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i like soccer and basket ball mainly basket ball though

      Delete