Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Our fun Learning About The Scientific Method

Kia ora my name is Tiiria and in Te Ngahere we have been learning about the scientific method. In this learning project I have learnt how you can search and gather information and research about the scientific method. I have also learned how to get a picture that matches something about the scientific method. We learnt this for our science projects and to understand the scientific method. I can use this in  the future because when I go to college I will already know what the scientific method is. I Think I did well with the scientific method steps because I think I showed a good pictures I think I wrote the steps out so you can understand and I think the pictures I used were showing a good explanation of the steps. I think I should work more 


Do you like learning about the scientific method?











No comments:

Post a Comment