Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2021

My fun learning About Key Words And Poems

 In Te Ngahere we have been learning how to find keywords in a poem.  Key words are little parts of what you want to right. So if you want to type up something long you should use little parts of it and it will come up with what you wanted to type up. It will also come up with more examples of what you wanted to type up. had to find five examples of what grinds its teeth over the grass and what spits out a thick green spray. 

(My example) I chose a lawn mower for my first answer  was a lawn mower because a lawn mower grinds its blades acting as teeth to cut the grass and it spits out thick green spray. After that I got four more ancwers like animals and more things like lawn mowers. The most challenging part of this project was when we had to find five examples and make sure they have and do everything that the poem says.

I liked this subject because we got to find and learn things that do what the poem says.

Do you know anything that grinds its teeth over the grass spitting out a thick green spray?



No comments:

Post a Comment