Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Amazing Direction Following

 In Te Ngahere we got given a paper with instructions on it. The instructions were a test for us to see if we would read everything carefully and to see if we would read the whole thing not little snips and bits of it. I thought the first instruction said “I should read it carefully” but it means I have to read all of the instructions carefully before I start the test. We had to read all of the instructions carefully because the last instruction was that we only had to do the first and second instruction and I did the instructions up to instruction 17 so I didn’t read the first step carefully. The teacher called us down to the mat to tell us if we did the test right or wrong one student almost finished it until he went back and did the rest of the instructions so none of my whole class got this test right. The challenging part was reading the test carefully. We did this test to see if we read the success criteria carefully. 

Do you read things carefully? 


No comments:

Post a Comment