Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

My Fun Day Going to Greens on Shivams B-Day

In Te Ngahere we got invited to  a birthday. It was shivam's  birthday and every birthday he has he takes his whole class to greens  because Shivam's dad owns it. We went so we can celebrate his birthday with him. We had butter chicken and it was delicious it tasted really good and there was naan bread. It tasted as well as the coke and sprite. At the end when we were about to leave shivam's mum and dad brought 50 something chocolate eggs for all of us. We also made shivam a card that Angela and Jade presented to him with a speech.

We also did some himene for his parents to say thank you.

Have you ever went to greens? 



 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tiiria my name is Ruby and I go to Paihia School. I really enjoyed reading your blog because you added a lot of description by saying it was Shivam’s birthday at Greens. I have been to Greens before for dinner with my mum and dad. Why do you like Greens?

    ReplyDelete