Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2021

A Terrifying Tsunami

 On Friday we had a weird bell witch was the Tsunami bell I was so scared and Terrified because I've never been through anything like that.  The Teachers were trying to get all of the kids back to there class with their teachers. We had to get out of school and walk up a big hill by our school so we can be safe. When I walked up the hill it was tiring and it was painful to my legs. While we were on the hill my sister and I got picked up by our Uncle and went to a high place with him.

When my Uncle picked my sister Breeze and I up and we went to Oromahoe. It was so scary and Terrifying.  

I thought that my house was going to flood and I thought our school was going to fall down. 

I didn't like anything about it.

Have you been in a Tsunami?


2 comments:

  1. Nice job terrela i like your story

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Cullen from Ahipara school I like how you explained every bit of your story and your thoughts about what was going to happen. Perhaps next time tell us how long you stayed up, when did the bell go off and what you thought it was at first.. blog ya later

    ReplyDelete