Pages

Friday, November 19, 2021

Wacky Wednesday

 In Te Ngahere on Wednesday my School dressed up Wacky for the day and some people didn’t wear anything. Most of the girls had wigs or sprayed their hair a different color and some girls in my class were fairies with badazles on there face. All of the teachers dressed up even the men most of the teachers had tutus even the men. All of my class teachers dressed as their house group. I loved Whaea Chrissy's outfit because she was dressed in rimu and that’s my house group so go rimu. Also I like Whaea Ronnie’s outfit. I liked Whaea Ronnie’s gown on top of her costume, it was pretty. I also really liked Gina's costume because her hat was on her bun and she also had a pretty gown. I really liked Whaea Becks costume too because she made some cool cute earrings. My favourite part of Wacky wednesday was looking at all the fun and cool costumes. My favourite of all costumes was Whaea Crissy’s because she was dressed as rimu. 


If you did Wacky Wednesday what would you dress up as? 





2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Nika and I’m from Paihia School as well and I'm in Te Maunga. Wow, you must have had lots more fun than me and you're lucky to have your teachers dressed in your house colour. You remind me that Mr Ngata was dressed up as a fairy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tiiria, My name is Jack, I go to Paihia School and I am in Te Maunga. I really like how you explained what everyone dressed up on Wacky Wednesday. I dressed up wacky too and it was pretty fun.

    ReplyDelete